The IGF provides insight, analysis and knowledge around financial stability, interconnectedness and systemic risk, global governance and global prosperity.
IGF’s core research focuses are:
- High-quality policy research in finance as well as financial, banking systems, effective monetary and fiscal policies
- Key financial, macro-economic and banking policy analysis
- Research that encourages innovation which in turn contributes to national, regional and global financial stability including price stability and full employment
- Policies that contribute to national, regional and global financial resilience, sustainable economic growth and prosperity
- Policies that promote the protection of the environment and ensures mobilisation of the resources for effective climate finance undertakings
Learn more about the following: