The IGF was established to provide insight and knowledge around global prosperity, financial stability, governance, interconnectedness and systemic risk.
IGF’s core research focuses are:
- High-quality policy research in finance as well as financial and banking systems
- Key financial, economic and banking policy analysis
- Research that encourages innovation which in turn contributes to global and regional financial stability
- Policies that contribute to regional and global financial stability, sustainable economic growth and global prosperity
- Policies that promote financial and economic deregulation and strong regional and global financial and economic integration
Learn more about the following: