The program is a mentoring partnership focused on developing your professional skills and identifying career options and goals. Applications for the 2022 Career Mentoring Program will be open in term 1 2022. Please keep an eye on this page and announcements in the Career Accelerator newsletter.
It's open to undergraduate and postgraduate students.
In the Career Mentoring Program, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Gain insight into the reality of the business world
- Learn from and be guided by an experienced business professional
- Reflect on your career goals and future ambitions
- Build your professional network and make new contacts
- Gain confidence and develop new skills that will assist you throughout your personal and professional life
You’ll also receive acknowledgement of completion of the program on your AHEGS.
Chartered Accountants Australia + New Zealand partners with the UNSW Business School to deliver the Career Mentoring Program.
The program will be conducted in Terms 2-3.