Further information can be obtained from Student Central or online through myUNSW.

Students are permitted to vary their enrolment themselves, usually up until the end of Week 1 for a main trem. 

After week 1 of term students need to submit a webform for it to be assessed by Faculty. This includes students in a Higher Maths course where there is an equivalent Ordinary course, such as MATH1141 with MATH1131, are allowed to apply to drop from the Higher to the Ordinary course up until the census date and no later.

Students are also permitted to drop a course themselves up until Census Date with no academic penalty (meaning it will disappear from your transcript). 

Students should seek academic advice before changing their enrolment.