Join our GIE Club workshop with the UNSW Food Science Association to learn how science and manufacturing applies to all things food!
Register NOW to secure your place in one of our online Food Science workshops!
Two workshops will be held on the day:
- Morning session: 10.30am - 11.30am
- Afternoon session: 2.30pm - 3.30pm
In each FREE one-hour online workshop, you will:
- Receive an introduction to some of the physics, biology and chemistry concepts related to food science
- Undertake a fun food science-related case study to apply the skills that you learn!
- Meet and work with current food science students
- Participate in a Q+A to find out more about what it's like to study food science and what the Food Science Association do.
Places for the workshop are limited to 30. Once it is full, you will be added to a waitlist and notified if a place becomes available.
If you have any questions about this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.