Join the GIE Club and UNSW CompClub in this two-part online workshop to learn how to code in Python and use this to create a game!
Register NOW to secure your place in these exclusive GIE Club Intro to Python Programming & Game Development workshops. These beginner friendly workshops are a perfect opportunity to give programming a try!
Two workshops will be held a week apart:
Wednesday 13 April: 10am-1pm
Wednesday 20 April: 10am-1pm
During each 3 -hour online workshop facilitated by members of UNSW CompClub from the Computer Science and Engineering Society, you will:
- Meet and work with current female Computer Science and Engineering students from UNSW
- Receive a gentle introduction to programming in Python 🐍, one of the most popular and favoured languages for beginners (with some extra challenges for students already acquainted with Python!).
- Create your very own game in the game development workshop 👾
- Have plenty of activities to practice your new skills!
- Participate in a Q+A to find out more about Computer Science and Engineering.
There are two workshops run online via Zoom and it is highly recommended you attend both of them to get the most out of this experience!
Each workshop is FREE and will run on Wednesday 13 April and Wednesday 20 April from 10am-1pm
Places for each workshop are limited to 40.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.